Our Sunday Services are held in our Church building Unit 11 on Studlands Park Avenue. On a typical Sunday, you will arrive to a warm welcome from our hospitality team who will help you out with any questions, and point you in the direction of a cup of tea or coffee. There’s time to meet and chat before heading upstairs for worship. Worship will start with 20 minutes or so of singing. During this time, some people may choose to pray out loud or share something they feel God has put on their mind. About ten minutes into our worship, our children will head out to their groups for their own activities. After singing, we have a talk or sermon which lasts around 20 minutes and then we finish off with more singing and prayer. We aim to end the service at around midday..
The format and timings of our service may vary from time-to-time, so it’s worth checking What’s on at NCC where you’ll be able to find the most up to date information.
Services during August
Our services in August are appropriate for all ages and there will be no separate children’s groups. The doors will be open from 10:30 and you are welcome to bring your own drinks and use the tables downstairs to meet and chat. The main service will start at 10:45 upstairs with worship and a talk which will be appropriate for all ages, we aim to finish by 11:45.
As we ease out of Covid restrictions we have the following measures in place:
- Booking is not required
- Please do not attend if you or someone in your household has Covid symptoms
- We encourage the use of regular lateral flow tests and scanning in via the NHS app
- Please wear a face covering when upstairs or moving around the building
- Everyone is welcome to join in with the singing but please keep your face covering on
- Seating will be in groups of 6 – 8 round tables. Smaller seating groups will be available for those who would be more comfortable sitting separately.
- Please keep your children with you at your tables, activities will be provided for use during the service.
- Toddler toys will be available downstairs if parents need to take very young children out (the service will be shown on the screen downstairs)
- The service will also be streamed on Facebook for those who are unable to attend in person